everything 发音 英 ['evriθɪŋ] 美 ['evriθɪŋ]
代词每件事物; 最重要的东西; （有关的）一切; 万事
1. Dust slowly covered everything.
2. Mary is worried about her fily and everything.
3. She is everything that a wife should be.
4. Money isn't everything.
5. I got everything I needed in the rket.
A：Good morning, sir. Sorry to disturb you. May I ke up the room *?
B：Yes, please. We’re on our way out so we put the “ke up” sign on. Could you bring us some towels and hangers?
A：No problem, sir. Everything will be ready when you come back.
A：Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.Sir, everything * is offered with a great discount.I sure you would like to k* more about it.
B：I sorry. I not free right *.
A：Sir, this offer will eire this week.This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.
B：Sorry, Im very busy *.
Living an Independent Life-(生活)
A：Mom, I want to move out.
B：Hey, sounds great to me, kid. What kind of job did you find?
B：Yes, job. If you’re going to live on your own, you have to pay for rent and everything else.
A：I thought I could just get you and Dad to pay for an apartment. I found a cheap one.
B：When you move out, your father and I aren’t paying your rent, young n. Get a job.
A：You’re right. If I’m going to live on my own, I have to be independent.
B：Well, the news* is over there. Look in the want ads, but I don’t k* what you’re going to find without a college degree.
2. 每件事情：20 B 常识运用逻辑推理固定搭配 很好,但他们并不可能每件事情(everything)都做得到. anything与not连用表示全部否定;everything与not连用表示部分否定. do harm/wrong(to .)伤害/委屈某人.
1. The Tao receiver actually comes with a car and home kit, along with headphones and a random assortment of other stuff to let you do everything you want, right out of the box.
2. I will endeavour to do everything well.
3. HeI noted down everything he said.
4. I'm sure everything will be right again the next time you come.
5. In case you are not happy with the results of FlyakiteSP2, everything is completely removable.
6. I7975 beats everything, but the cost doesn't ke it ideal choice.
7. It`s a new te, everything is brand new, it`s the first time for Toro Rosso and finally the first point.
8. I will give you Tung Po after everything is done!
9. I'm into a little bit of everything.
10. Everything was strange to me, I was unused to it...
11. Cheyne had black boxers on so you couldn`t see everything for him.
12. Till this is done, indifference, doubt, and, in the final issue, severe criticism, are them-selves proofs of a profound habit of thought. Our age is, in especial degree, the age of criticism, and to criticism everything must submit. Religion through its sanctity, and law-giving through its jesty, y seek to exempt themselves from it. But they then awaken just suspicion, and cannot claim the sincere respect which reason accords only to that which has been able to sustain the test of free and open exination.
13. The quasi-council of Pisa is condemned, and everything done at it is declared null and void.
14. But there's a first time for everything.
15. A:Okay, I'll have everything prepared for you when you get here.
16. Baron is capable of doing anything a point guard can do-he can elode to the basket and destroy a te with forays to the paint, he`s an unbelievable passer, he`s absolutely deadly in the open floor, he can ke the three, he can post up, he can disrupt another te`s offense when he`s ball-hawking in the passing lanes, everything.
17. What you said is everything to me.
18. People who think they k* everything upset those of us who do.
19. When King Kong and Jack stand both sides of the world, and the thick civilization separate them, King Kong never cover up his love, and shout for his love, but Jack control his love by the intellect, everything in the nothing.
20. For this se reason, praise should be endlessly heaped onto cinetographer Krichn as he kes everything look eerily beautiful and calm.
You use everything to refer to all the objects, actions, activities, or facts in a particular situation.
e.g. He'd gone to Seattle long after everything else in his life had changed...
e.g. Early in the morning, hikers pack everything that they will need for the day's hike...
You use everything to refer to all possible or likely actions, activities, or situations.
e.g. 'This should have been decided long before *.' —'We can't think of everything.'...
e.g. Cathy thought that she had the answer to everything...
You use everything to refer to a whole situation or to life in general.
e.g. She says everything is going smoothly...
e.g. Is everything all right?...
If you say that someone or something is everything, you mean you consider them to be the most important thing in your life, or the most important thing that there is.
e.g. I love him. He is everything to me...
e.g. Crime cases were something that agents solved, and to him the case was everything...
If you say that someone or something has everything, you mean they have all the things or qualities that most people consider to be desirable.
e.g. She has everything: beauty, talent, children...
e.g. It was a garden that had everything. It was rich and wild and beautiful, and exciting.
You say 'and everything' after mentioning a particular thing or list of things to indicate that they are only exples and that other things are also involved.
e.g. He had a bed and a fireplace and everything...
e.g. We become friends and everything, and we call each other on the phone all the time.
1. We call the fat cocoa butter, and you can use it to ke everything from white chocolate to tanning products.
2. On a norl night the street would be buzzing with pelers selling everything from shoestrings to fruit.
3. Liu said they usually contact applicants through an online messaging service or by telephone, and then the two parts will sign an agreement if everything goes as planned.
4. Such a lineup is compared by some to the Buha with a thousand hands, a superpower capable of taking care of everything.
5. As at the beginning of creating wealth, you tend to do everything by yourself.
6. Shuttle nagers had said they would halt the countdown and call everything off if any of the four hydrogen fuel gauges acted up.
7. " We'll do everything we can to ke this successful, " he said.
8. Ma does all he can for her but Ming sacrifices everything for the other guy.
9. The Japanese are k*n for their love of dogs, with businesses flourishing in cities that offer everything from ssage to spas for canine companions.
10. Sun later de active use of everything that Hong Kong offered to advance the revolutionary movement.
本文"everything是什么意思（everything常见的中文翻译解释） "：http://www.shhksgs.cn/1633.html 内容来自互联网，请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权，请给我们来信(email@example.com)，我们会及时处理和回复