abuse[英 [əˈbju:s] 美 [əˈbjuz] ]
过去式：abused; 过去分词：abused; 现在分词：abusing; 复数形式：abuses;
名词滥用; 恶习; 侮辱; 恶言
及物动词滥用; ; 辱骂
1. Those captives were physically abused.
2. He abused his power while in office.
1. The force of public opinion can help check abuses in modern politics.
2. A stre of abuse ce from his lips.
3. Child abuse is widespread in this country.
2. 误用：诚如该研究所言, 区网处理的绝大多数网路误用 (Abuse) 案例, 也都是等到他们被通知时,才了解到: 未安诚如该研究所言, 区网处理的绝大多数网路误用 (Abuse) 案例, 也都是等到他们被通知时,才了解到: 未安
1. Wu He soon abandoned at birth by his parents, 2 years old is an Australian domestic adoption, adoptive father due to abuse, 10-year-old away from home.
2. I will not take this abuse.
3. I won`t take this abuse.
4. There are lots of basic truths in life, and one of them is this: Floors take abuse.
5. Joey: I will not take this abuse.
6. During that time, his rriage fell apart as he spiraled into substance abuse and depression.
7. Transactions, is my career, in order to do transactions, to intain optil physical fitness and the best state of mind; I lived a different life with ordinary people, I would like for the transaction of Health, a very regular life, apart from eating every day and the rest, that is active in training and focus on land transactions, I will not indulge, not all tobacco and alcohol, do not abuse *uality, not seeking Wen-da, not by fe and fortune...... transactions, 13, 128, 971, 889 in brokering a deal!
8. There are two reasons for it: competition and abuse.
9. To fully enhance welfare of the inhabitants of the Territory for the sacred obligation of trust and for this purpose:, in full respect for the cultural relations between the people, guarantee their political, economic, social and educational advancement, to be fair treatment and protection from abuse of its.
10. But my life of turd abuse didn't stop there, oh no
11. I doubt if I should abuse the permiss.
12. Who benevolently endures abuse, beating and binding, whose power is forbearance, with strong force - him do I call a Brahmin.
13. He who without resentment endures abuse, beating and punishment; whose power, real might, is patient — him do I call a holy n.
14. Dollars, accounting for the first 66 acres, plant area of 20, 000 square meters and currently employs more than 600 advanced Israeli Scitex 342L plane scanner, DOLEV 4PRESS Laser Igesetter, 8500, 9500 Apple Computer; Heidelberg, Gerny, four-color chine, five-color chine, two-color chine, cutting chine *bola, Staffan abuse leaf folding chine; Swiss Bobst Auto Die-cutting chine, on the cover of chine, horse nail chine; Japan electric extension, photography, copy, and even drying, proofer and autotic folder gluer and other equipment, specialized in the printing high-grade picture album, sple description, exquisite color box packaging.
15. Laishui play the instruments used are inly stone balls, followed by Chi child abuse.
16. Not to quarrel, not to abuse me, because I will not bite you.
17. Because she was always the case, I very annoyed, they will abuse her, I k* her well.
18. Diseases mentioned include Wilson`s disease (a disease of copper metabolism, but his copper enzymes are fine), cancer, priry sclerosing cholangitis (an infltory disease of the bile ducts), alcohol abuse and Ornithine transcarbylase deficiency– a genetic condition where the person has trouble eliminating excessnitrogen from the body.
19. It is performed concretely as follows: the literature and art category concerned about movie and music; the disease category concerned about and AIDS; the sports category concerned about the world chpion and coach; the peasant category concerned about the ruling power and anti-corruption; the education category concerned about poor students and poor areas; the construction category concerned about the jor issue on eloring the outer space; the war category concerned about the Sino-Japanese War; the public welfare category concerned about the philanthropy; the law category concerned about the how to stand up your own rights; the public security concerned about forbiing drug abuse; the disaster category concerned about earthquake; the economy category concerned about the super rich; the moral category concerned about upholding the moral models and the army category concerned about some special assignment.
20. In aition, patients who had current abuse and past dependence on alcohol or drugs were excluded. Cognitive functions were measured with neuropsychologi-cal, including understanding, similarity, digit span, digit sign, picture, picture remembrance, vision renew, reorganization, touch memory, and WCST (total number, total error number and persistent error number).
abuse 词典解释The noun is pronounced /ə'bjuːs/. The verb is pronounced /ə'bjuːz/. 名词读作 /ə'bjuːs/。动词读作 /ə'bjuːz/。
Abuse of someone is cruel and violent treatment of them.
e.g. ...investigation of alleged child abuse.
e.g. ...victims of *ual and physical abuse.
Abuse is extremely rude and insulting things that people say when they are angry.
e.g. I was left shouting abuse as the car sped off...
e.g. Raft repeatedly hurled verbal abuse at his co-star.
Abuse of something is the use of it in a wrong way or for a bad purpose.
e.g. What went on here was an abuse of power.
e.g. ...drug and alcohol abuse.
If someone is abused, they are treated cruelly and violently.
e.g. Janet had been abused by her father since she was eleven.
e.g. ...parents who feel they cannot cope or might abuse their children.
...a convicted child abuser.
You can say that someone is abused if extremely rude and insulting things are said to them.
e.g. He alleged that he was verbally abused by other sol*rs.
If you abuse something, you use it in a wrong way or for a bad purpose.
e.g. He showed how the rich and powerful can abuse their position.
...the treatment of alcohol and drug abusers.
1. The US government is regarded as " the synonym of deception and abuse of power " by some people.
2. So the office must take action to weed out abuse of the student system, it said.
3. BEIJING - Chinese health eerts are calling for a strengthening of regulations in an attempt to curb the growing abuse of heart stent surgery.
4. " This was unacceptable abuse that will be punished but it's not capital murder, " Stickler said during his closing arguments.
5. Recessive violence means huands do not care about their wives, and y verbally or *ually abuse them.
6. As the relationship develops, he faces abuse and mockery from his caustic friend Carter and former girlfriend Jeannie.
7. The anil abuse story has been a hot topic ong China's Internet users, after shocking iges showed a cat with its eye gouged out.
8. Her statement ce as a *ual abuse scandal sweeps the Catholic Church worldwide, with Swiss police * investigating allegations that children were harmed by priests.
9. The move is viewed as a further effort by the central administration to improve government efficiency and prevent abuse of power.
10. " Outdated social nagement modes and centralized power offer officials the chance to abuse their power, " he said.
1. cruel or inhune treatment
e.g. the child showed signs of physical abuse
2. improper or excessive use
e.g. alcohol abuse
the abuse of public funds
3. a rude eression intended to offend or hurt
e.g. when a student de a stupid mistake he spared them no abuse
they yelled insults at the visiting te
1. change the inherent purpose or function of something
e.g. Don't abuse the system
The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers
2. use wrongly or improperly or excessively
e.g. Her huand often abuses alcohol
while she was pregnant, she abused drugs
3. use foul or abusive language towards
e.g. The actress abused the policen who gave her a parking ticket
The angry mother shouted at the teacher
4. treat badly
e.g. This boss abuses his workers
She is always stepping on others to get ahead
本文"abuse是什么意思（current常见的中文翻译解释） "：http://www.shhksgs.cn/1644.html 内容来自互联网，请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权，请给我们来信(firstname.lastname@example.org)，我们会及时处理和回复