[英 [ˈprɪti] 美 [ˈprɪti] ]
1. What a pretty house!
2. Here is a pretty go!
3. What a pretty dress your sister is wearing today!
1. I feel pretty hungry.
2. It was a pretty serious accident.
1. My room needs prettying up.
A：That sunset is (beautiful/ delightful/ gorgeous).
B：Yeah, it’s pretty nice.
A：you are like a bow and I, a violin. Together we can ke music.
B：Youre quoting from one of Herbs love letters?
A：Oh, yes. Actually, an internet love postcard.
B：An Internet love postcard, thats pretty strange.
A：And this morning there were flowers from Herb at my doorstep!
A：Good afternoon. Whats the trouble?
B：Ive had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.
B：Yes. I have an upset stoch.
A：I see. Well take a good look at you.Do you have any other symp*s? Any more than those youve described?
B：No. Thats about all.
A：Well, I dont think its anything serious.
B：Im relieved to hear that.
1. 可爱的：根据补相的双色配色 三色的配色 高纯度的多色配色 低纯度的多色配色 高明度、低纯度的多色配色 白色和黑色的背景色中有彩色的强调 用无彩色强调有彩色 灰色调的配色 色彩的阴影第7章 配色印象 可爱的(Pretty) 明朗的(Ligh
1. This year has just moved into new, I feel pretty good, it is conducive to learning, all very convenient, but the days gradually to enter the winter, unfortunately, it does not heat the building in winter, to heat, then, it is necessary to 800, 000 cross-network charges, the number of really good big ah!
2. More and more overstaffed Pretty good..............
3. Suggest you see this, quite powerful, it is current that I feel the source leaves on Internet can find what be close to Google calendar most, your what also do is pretty good, some detail are not quite fine still nevertheless.
4. I used to k* a guy pretty well who was a cop.
5. T: I'll put it down when you start writing down, pretty!
6. What he did earn, coin'o jobs round town why he spent pretty near all of it on gin, and his fily might of starved if the stores hadn't of carried them along.
7. Then he reached into his gown, took out her shoes to play and couldn`t help kissing them when recollecting her slim ankles and pretty face.
8. She was of slight build with a great figure with nice bot* and breasts, a pretty face and short hair.
9. So I'm pretty sure she's not harbouring se-* tendencies.
10. And I think it`s pretty big news for everyone who uses an interactive whiteboard.
11. You k* very well that I`m no longer pretty.
12. Not the one in the tupperware, I hope, It was getting pretty moldy the last time I saw it.
13. Because that i have never by ship, i have an unspeakable feeling, and i feel pretty horrible.
14. A very neat toilet table in the reigning style. What you call rosewood, I think. It is inlaid. The mirror is quite large. There are drawers. It is pretty."
15. This painting entitled the father of the father of painting, though no gorgeous coat, only one piece of rags plain white coat, The father, although no BaiZhe slender hands, with only a pair of full time by removing ground-in kneading veteran, we can igine him to fily livelihood is how hard work, The father didn't delicate cup to drink, only a rough bowl of water, The father not jiongjiongweishen eyes, a pair of only a pair for trifling and deeply sunken to eye, The father not smooth skin, only the sun shine skin dark, The father of a pretty face, not only for a day and night worrying about leaving a deep wrinkles in the face.
16. With that said, there`s certainly nothing wrong with Rojo, and the page load times are pretty quick.
17. I tell you, it's becoming a pretty serious problem.
18. This is a wooden music box. It`s very pretty and delicately painted by hand.
19. He had to be pretty delicate about it.
20. It's a pretty big place with sprawling grounds and a rocky coastline.
If you describe someone, especially a girl, as pretty, you mean that they look nice and are attractive in a delicate way.
e.g. She's a very charming and very pretty girl.
She smiled again, prettily.
Her prettiness had been much admired.
A place or a thing that is pretty is attractive and pleasant, in a charming but not particularly unusual way.
e.g. Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.
e.g. ...comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.
The living-room was prettily decorated.
...shells of quite unbelievable prettiness.
You can use pretty before an adjective or adverb to mean 'quite' or 'rather'.
e.g. I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do...
e.g. Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.
Pretty much or pretty well means 'almost'.
e.g. His new government looks pretty much like the old one...
e.g. I travel pretty well every week.
If you say that someone is sitting pretty, you mean that they are in a good, safe, or comfortable position.
e.g. When the war started, they thought they were sitting pretty, because they had all that extra grain.
6. not a pretty sight -> see sight
When you are describing someone's appearance, you generally use pretty and beautiful to describe women, girls, and babies. Beautiful is a much stronger word than pretty. The equivalent word for a n is handsome. Good-looking and attractive can be used to describe people of either *. Pretty can also be used to modify adjectives and adverbs but is less strong than very. In this sense, pretty is inforl.
当描述人的外貌时，通常用 pretty 和 beautiful 来描述妇女、女孩和婴儿。beautiful 比 pretty 语气强烈很多。描写男性的对应词是 handsome。good-looking 和 attractive 可用来描述两性。pretty也可以用来修饰形容词和副词，但是语气不如 very 强烈。表示这个意义时，pretty为非正式用语。pretty 单语例句
1. Pretty soon the guy was so flushed with money he opened a side business in a busy shopping district.
2. That's pretty outrageous punishment, but what if her parents had different hobbies?
3. " We've been pretty close in perfornce, " aed Butterworth.
4. After all that searching, a plain chicken egg can taste pretty good.
5. Buffett said the current financial crisis is a byproduct of a system that encouraged executives to " paint pretty pictures ".
6. But the way I hit the ball and the way I de a few putts were pretty good.
7. Shaq's a pretty strong guy, but Collins does a good job on him.
8. In the old days that canon was pretty much set by price guides aimed at collectors.
9. Cyrus played Bieber as too hip to use Bayer's enthusiastic " pretty cool " catch phrase.
10. This is a very pretty way to present the cured salmon and the spoon catches any drip waiting to happen.
1. pleasing by delicacy or grace
e.g. pretty girl
2. (used ironically) uneectedly bad
e.g. a pretty mess
a pretty kettle of fish
1. to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
e.g. pretty big
jolly decent of him
the shoes are priced reasonably
he is fairly clever with computers
本文"pretty是什么意思（pretty常见的中文翻译解释） "：http://www.shhksgs.cn/1662.html 内容来自互联网，请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权，请给我们来信(firstname.lastname@example.org)，我们会及时处理和回复