grow[英 [grəʊ] 美 [groʊ] ]
过去式：grew; 过去分词：grown; 现在分词：growing;
及物动词种植; 增加; 扩大; 扩展
不及物动词生长; 渐渐变得; 逐渐开始
1. grow up : 成熟, 成年, 发展；
2. grow out of : 产生于；
3. grow on : 引起...爱好；
4. grow into : vt. 成长为；
1. David is growing a beard.
2. Rice grows in warm clites.
1. She has grown into a beautiful young lady.
2. Bob is growing old.
A：I could never (get used to/ grow accus*ed to) it, though.
B：It’s not too bad
1. 发育：通过日常观察(observation)可以发现:动物出生(born)后开始发育(grow)、成熟(ture),然后开始丧失一些能力(capability),最后死去. 对于一个物种(species)的所有成员来说,这种能力丧失是逐渐的、不可逆转的(irreversible),
1. It was a root pairs of strains of holly, higher than the eaves, leaves dense seless, dark green light, in the winter, with bboo light green color of show scenery, giving a good impression to leave, it will enable you germinal Prose The inspiration, though not as earth-shattering story of the source, from the cuttings to grow together in prayer for the two thick trees, the growth of its history, after the number of wind and rain, how ny spent the winter and spring, winter does not fade dark green in color, hair can not count the new spring shoots, there are hundreds of thousands of young leaves crowded old leaves, people unk*n k*ing it.
2. The resistance level of hybrids was closely related with the resistant level of the parents. In the field the resistance in seedling was highest and lowest in tasselling stage, that means the plant resistance level was dropped when the plant grow up.
3. There is a profusion of flowers in the garden in summer; flowers grow there in profusion.
4. And that is the VOA special English agriculture report, written by George Grow.
5. Hair that was norlly straight might suenly begin to grow in curlier than ever during pregnancy.
6. No fruit will grow if the fele flower is not pollinated at the right time.
7. A large number of green trees grow all around the lotus.
8. Hong Kong does not grow tea, but it is one of China's tea capital.
9. Since the sixth grade, we had spent hours and days cutting out horse pictures for our walls, fantasizing of being grow, rried and owning horse ranches side by side and doing nothing but riding to our hearts'content.
10. It will grow thorns and thistle s for you, none but wild plants for you to eat
11. All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind.
12. When I grow up...
13. After years of development, * the headquarter in Dalang, Dongguan, has grow into an advanced fastener nufacturing enterprise with 500 staffs.
14. The broad arching growth kes it possible to grow Crown Princess Margareta as a free-standing rose set into a lawn.
15. Guideposts that will assist you and your children to grow wealthier no tter what happens in a world of increasing change and uncertainty.
16. Jesse Falcon: I think that Joann Mclaughlin is the most important because if it wasn't for her creating an atmosphere for myself and people like Don Nee and Jason Mattern to work in, we wouldn't have had the *, creativity, flexibility and responsibility to grow and learn.
17. I want to go back to last winter when we loved each other, but I realize that too much time has gone by Time flows by so fast A world of separation will approach me * The pictures inside the memories that grow faint The hot tears that flow down both cheeks Even though they are memories that cannot come back, cherish them Our beautiful recollections that I gave you head towards towards another world oh oh oh
我希望回到我们深爱着彼此的去年冬天，但我意识到太多的时光已经远去；光阴似箭，现在分离的时刻即将临近；记忆中的一幕幕渐渐淡去，热泪从两颊流下；即使它们是无法恢复的回忆，它们仍然是我的珍爱；我给于你的美丽的回忆，将领着我走向另一个世界oh oh oh
18. Qualcomm will be thinking the pain, and today I k* that he had been too mind you your choice of a number of decisions The kind of injury, has been rooted in my mind, I can not believe you can trust me, there is no way for her to insist on and tolerance I thought I would grow up ignorant of everything, but, after growing up, I only k* what I want or do not want, Do not always give a person, two people have been living on a person, not only because of fond memories of the past and * painful, Do not never promise, do not always find an excuse for you to all for your good words said.
19. From coating su*ce to combining site, the microstructure of Al_3Ti phase transform as follows: large cellular dentrite crystal→dentrite→cellular crystal→cylindrical crystal that extension grow on combining plane. AlTi phase with structure of granular crystal formed between Al_3Ti gains. From coating su*ce to combining site its content decreased.
20. Sonya was * nearly twenty. She would grow no prettier *; there was no promise in her of more to come; but what she had was enough. She was brimming over with love and happiness as soon as Nikolay ce home, and this girl`s faithful, steadfast love for him glaened his heart. Petya and Natasha surprised Nikolay more than all the rest.
When people, anils, and plants grow, they increase in size and change physically over a period of time.
e.g. We stop growing at turity.
If a plant or tree grows in a particular place, it is alive there.
e.g. The station had roses growing at each end of the platform.
If you grow a particular type of plant, you put seeds or young plants in the ground and look after them as they develop.
e.g. I always grow a few red onions...
e.g. Lettuce was grown by the Ancient Rons.
When someone's hair grows, it gradually becomes longer. Your nails also grow.
e.g. Then the hair began to grow again and I felt terrific.
If someone grows their hair, or grows a beard or moustache, they stop cutting their hair or shaving so that their hair becomes longer. You can also grow your nails.
e.g. I'd better start growing my hair.
If someone grows mentally, they change and develop in character or attitude.
e.g. They began to grow as persons.
You use grow to say that someone or something gradually changes until they have a new quality, feeling, or attitude.
e.g. I grew a little afraid of the guy next door...
e.g. He's growing old...
If an ount, feeling, or problem grows, it becomes greater or more intense.
e.g. The number of unemployed people in Poland has grown by more than a quarter in the last month...
e.g. Opposition grew and the government agreed to negotiate.
If one thing grows into another, it develops or changes until it becomes that thing.
e.g. The boys grew into men...
e.g. This political row threatens to grow into a full blown crisis.
If something such as an idea or a plan grows out of something else, it develops from it.
e.g. The idea for this book grew out of conversations with Philippa Brewster.
If the economy or a business grows, it increases in wealth, size, or importance.
e.g. The economy continues to grow.
e.g. ...a fast growing business.
If someone grows a business, they take actions that will cause it to increase in wealth, size, or importance.
e.g. To grow the business, he needs to develop nagement eertise and innovation across his te.
If a crystal grows, or if a scientist grows it, it forms from a solution.
e.g. ...crystals that grow in cavities in the rock...
e.g. We tried to grow some copper sulphate crystals with our children.
14. see also: grown
Be careful not to confuse the verbs grow up and bring up. Grow up is an intransitive verb, and describes the process of becoming an *. I grew up in rural southern England. Bring up is a transitive verb, and describes the process of looking after and socializing a child. ...we both felt the town was the perfect place to bring up a fily. Note then, that parents do not 'grow up' their children, they 'bring them up'.
不要混淆grow up与bring up。grow up是不及物动词，描述长大的过程：I grew up in rural southern England（我在英格兰南部乡村长大）。bring up是及物动词，描述的是养育孩子并使之适应社会的过程：We both felt the town was the perfect place to bring up a fily（我们俩都觉得这个小镇是养儿育女的理想之地）。注意：父母养育子女不能说 grow up，只能说bring them up。
相关词组：grow apartgrow away fromgrow intogrow ongrow outgrow out ofgrow up
1. " WuXi will continue to grow and eand its business as a standalone research firm, " said WuXi spokesperson Liu Jing.
2. She eects the domestic business will grow further next year because it is still a very sll part of the firm's total trade.
3. Yang also eects the bank's personal consumer loan business to grow significantly during the coming five years.
4. Tang forecast that the banking sector's net profits might grow more than 5 percent this year because of booming loan business.
5. Both Wang and Xiao Nan Guo started to grow in terms of business operations and rket competition skills.
6. The recruitment package y be part of a larger push by Morgan Stanley to grow its wealth nagement business.
7. Boys need le teachers to learn how to act as responsible, intelligent *s when they grow up.
8. Singapore's gross domestic product is forecast by the government to grow between 3 percent and 5 percent this year.
9. It is estited that the zone's gross domestic product will grow to 150 billion yuan by 2020.
10. It's quite unusual as you norlly see bluebells growing in ancient woodlands, but they also grow on north facing slopes by the sea.
1. come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
e.g. He grew a beard
The patient developed abdominal pains
I got funny spots all over my body
2. pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute
e.g. The weather turned nasty
She grew angry
3. become larger, greater, or bigger
eand or gain
e.g. The problem grew too large for me
Her business grew fast
4. increase in size by natural process
e.g. Corn doesn't grow here
In these forests, mushrooms grow under the trees
her hair doesn't grow much anymore
5. cause to grow or develop
e.g. He grows vegetables in his backyard
6. develop and reach turity
e.g. He tured fast
The child grew fast
7. become attached by or as if by the process of growth
e.g. The tree trunks had grown together
8. grow emotionally or ture
e.g. The child developed beautifully in her new kindergarten
When he spent a summer at cp, the boy grew noticeably and no longer showed some of his old adolescent behavior
9. cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
e.g. The Bordeaux region produces great red wines
They produce good h in Par
We grow wheat here
We raise hogs here
10. come into existence
take on form or shape
e.g. A new religious movement originated in that country
a love that sprang up from friendship
the idea for the book grew out of a short story
An interesting phenomenon uprose
Synonym: originateariserisedevelopuprisespring up
本文"grow怎么读是什么意思(英语单词grow发音及中文意思翻译) "：http://www.shhksgs.cn/1947.html 内容来自互联网，请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权，请给我们来信(email@example.com)，我们会及时处理和回复