[英 [ˈvəʊkl] 美 [ˈvoʊkl] ]
形容词声音的，嗓音的; 由嗓音发出或产生的; 有声音的，能发出声音或语言的; 畅所欲言的
1. I like vocal music.
2. He bece vocal with indignation.
3. Today the young are much more vocal.
4. Public opinion at last bece vocal.
1. All vowels are vocals.
3. 声乐：模拟各式聆听音场:歌剧院(Hall)、声乐(Vocal)、摇滚(Rock)、轻音乐(Soft)、低音加强(Bass)、环绕音场(Surround)、回音加强(Echo)即使在狭小空间同样能感受到高级音响效果,以符合您对音乐品质的挑剔;提供转化二* 声道为多声道输出功能,
4. vocal：voice – oriented curriculum author language; 面向的课程创作语言
5. vocal：voice oriented curriculum author language; 导向课程写作语言
1. Walloch provides the uneected riffing and blues influence while Schatz delivers the soaring and sweet vocal melo*s.
2. The clouds, rains, bells, apes, cranes, springs, temples and other iges together, give understanding perfornce of philosophy and ideas of space mountain from the aspects of vocal, visual and aesthetic effects.
3. I sent the demo with a guide melody to lyricist Brendan Grah – who has collaborated closely with us in developing this vocal concept.
我把小样和导唱给了 Brendan Grah，他曾和我们合作发展人声概念。
4. Besides the free possibility to ke callto other users Of skype, the progr proposes also the supplemental toll services: shipment S to the cell phones, call to home and cell phones, personal number, to which they can callfrom homeand cell phones, service vocal il, which helps to identify the call, when you cannot answer tothem, etc.
5. Carry out a proof, apply demonstrate to guide, vocal guide, anecdotical, fun guides, jest guides, caricature guides etc guide subject method, can cheerful classroom, stimulate the enthusiasm of class of student learning Chinese and initiative, improve education result.
6. Methods:61 patients with the different laryngeal diseases included polyp nodule, paralysio of vocal cord, infltory granulo pipillo stenosis eyst, angiolymphangio in laryns and lingual lymfphadenosis which were treated by Ho:YAG laser via fibsobranchocopy.
7. Here you can hear Lee Hom showcasing his vocal talents again of course, with a few falsettos thrown in.
8. After yzing the students'psychological state such as the state of mind in study, their feeling when singing and their aesthetic emotion one will be faced with in the vocal music teaching in a music department of an art college or a norl college at present, the author concludes the busic reason for those problems is the backwardness of educational system and the imperfection of course construction.
9. Background and Purposes: Children with functional articulation disorders are characterized with articulation and sound production deficits Articulation and sound production depends on activation and coordination of ny muscles and vocal structures It could be considered as one type of motor coordination tasks Inconclusive results were noted in the literature regarding if children with functional articulation disorders have deficits in the motor coordination perfornce of other parts of body Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency 2nd edition (BOT-2) and Movement Assessment Battery for Children are two mostly frequently used assessment tools of motor perfornce in researches and clinical practices Whether the scores of these two tests are correlated is seldom exined The purposes of this study were to answer the questions 1 if children with FAD also had other body parts motor coordination deficit; 2 if the scores of BOT-2 and M-ABC were correlated Methods: Thirty children with FAD referred from NCKUH 540?
背景及目的：？能性构音障碍儿童的特徵为构音与发声之缺失。构音与发声需要整合协调多部位的构造与肌肉，因此可视为动作协调能力的一种。过往的文献对於？能性构音障碍儿童是否有也有身体其他部位之动作协调能力缺失此一问题并未有一致的结果。第二版布鲁茵克斯－欧西瑞斯基动作精练度评量工具（Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency 2nd edition 简称BOT-2）与儿童动作评估测验（Movement Assessment Battery for Children 简称Movement-ABC）皆为临床与研究中常使用的动作评估工具，虽BOT-2测验包含的动作面向较为完整，但Movement-ABC 在使用上较为快速简便。因此在本篇研究中，使用BOT-2与Movement-ABC来检验？能性构音障碍的儿童在各类动作面向的表现，并探讨这两种动作测验之间的相关性。
10. In the course of perfornce, the narrative tune and the sentimental tune are alternated, the aria and vocal accomp*nt lend luster to each other, and the elements of drums and gongs are introduced at the perfect times, endowing the whole process with an enchanting changeability and a lasting allure.
11. You can have a vocal fairly prominent in the in-ear mix without as much of the harsh sibilance from the voice, or from cymbal bleed.
12. As` evocative vocalist Az Ali renders innovative interpretations of me*val sacred and love songs, sterfully weaving traditional European period instruments — hurdy-gurdy, rebec, and vielle — with the rich vocal ornentation and instruments of her own Mile Eastern heritage.
13. On the basis of acoustics resources and the infortion that the author has acquired by his direct communication with Li Shuang Jiang, this thesis kes a study from two aspects: the road of vocal music art that li has gone through and his indivual character of singing style.
14. This was built billed as a showdown between Prsident Oba and Catholic Conservatives who's who have been ong his firmest and most vocal critics in the months since he was elected.
15. A lot of times I've seen her at shows where she'll lip-sync or she gets tired and can't do all the vocal range stuff that...
但是 Britney 却不行，我看到 Britney 的表演时她都在对口型。。。。
16. For king the large vocal music fancier discuss here to this three kinds of understanding and understanding which sing a method to have a first step'Vocals''race''popular'sing the origins of method and sing on stage a characteristics.
17. Results: 236 patients had got norl phonation in ten days after microlarygoscopy operations, and one was vocal fold cancer treated by laryngofissure.
18. Vocal protocol stack structure ysis, a total of 134, the ysis is comprehensive.
19. In huns, babbling is thought to help infants train the muscles of their vocal tract for * speech and to help them practice combining syllables into specific sounds.
20. Firstly, the composition of speech infortion is yzed firstly. It is found that speech infortion includes speaker infortion and sentic infortion. Secondly, the relationship between the speech and vocal tract is discussed. It is found that the speaker infortion is inly decided by the shape or size of the vocal tract and the sentic infortion is inly depended on the variation of the vocal tract with time. Using the relationship between the vocal tract and AR model, we successfully describe the variation of vocal tract with time indirectly.
You say that people are vocal when they speak forcefully about something that they feel strongly about.
e.g. He has been very vocal in his displeasure over the results...
e.g. A public inquiry earlier this year produced vocal opposition from residents.
Both these proposals were resisted by the developed countries, most vocally by the United States.
Vocal means involving the use of the hun voice, especially in singing.
e.g. ...a wider range of vocal styles.
e.g. ...vocal training.
Vocally, it is often a very accomplished perfornce...
I then begin to improvise melo*s vocally.
1. Australia's government is a vocal opponent of Japan's whaling progr, but Greenpeace accuses Canberra of failing in its diplotic attempts to halt the annual hunt.
2. The actor's perspective on antidepressants echoes that of Scientology, and Cruise bece more vocal about his religion after firing longtime publicist Pat Kingsley.
3. There is also a stage so the catwalk queen and her guests can show off their vocal skills in style.
4. To commemorate the centenary of Shaoxing Opera, a vocal concert is held at Yifu Stage in Shanghai March 28.
5. This vocal cheleon can be all things to all listeners, and he kills at whatever he sings.
6. With Lantern Festival approaching, go and check out the upcoming vocal perfornces.
7. It features a cast of chpion dancers and musicians, with refreshing choreography and impressive vocal perfornces.
8. Their reinterpretation of a circus as visual theatre is a unique synthesis of physical and vocal language with emotional intelligence.
9. Differing from other perfornces by Russian troupes, most of the progrs in this combo show are vocal solos.
10. Important parts of the database are language resources and a comprehensive vocal collection, which was initiated in 2008.
1. a short musical composition with words
e.g. a successful musical must have at least three good songs
2. music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accomp*nt
Synonym: vocal music
1. given to eressing yourself freely or insistently
e.g. outspoken in their opposition to segregation
a vocal assembly
2. full of the sound of voices
e.g. a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children
3. having or using the power to produce speech or sound
e.g. vocal organs
all vocal beings hymned their praise
4. relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
e.g. vocal technique
the vocal repertoire
organized a vocal group to sing his compositions
本文"vocal是什么意思（vocal中文翻译及基本解释） "：http://www.shhksgs.cn/386.html 内容来自互联网，请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权，请给我们来信(firstname.lastname@example.org)，我们会及时处理和回复